Pages

Saturday 21 November 2015

Horay For Manaiakalani

Manaiakalani Film Festival 2015

On Wednesday the 11th of November the senior block, some Y4  students and I went to the Manaiakalani film festival 2015.  We were in session 4 so that meant that we were going with Point England school. This year was very special to us because  it was the first year that room 9 and room 10 had created a short film

for the Manaiakalani film festival so that meant two people  had to present our film so Meana and I were lucky enough to accept the job of being rooms first ever presenters. When I received the news I so excited. When hopped in the bus It was a bit noisy but I got used to it a few minutes later. When we got to Sylvia Park we started walking to the Hoyts cinemas. As Meana and I were making our way down to our seats we saw some preseters and decided to talk them a bit. After it was time to sit back, relax and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.